Student Support Services
Universities and colleges frequently overlook a potential differentiating strength – their student support services.
To help highlight and improve in these areas, we call upon the expertise of experts such as:
- Experienced attorney who served in successive responsible roles (to AVP), and as consultant for university student services; assists in organization and aggregation of data for analytical assessment.
- Former university vice president for student services who currently serves as a university vice president for research and oversees IRB activities and related compliance.
- Former university president, with special focus and background in the student services sector; leadership roles in building QEPs within the accreditation journey.
- Former chief surgeon at several nationally ranked specialty hospitals and academic appointments at at leading academic medical centers; prolific author of leading textbooks and papers delivered throughout the world; has consulted at universities for many years
- Psychiatrist in practice with university student health services experience and consulting around utilization review; hospital medical director with industry-sponsored speaking engagements.