Compass Higher Education Consultants include current and former presidents, provosts, vice presidents , board members, and the like, are well positioned through successful experiences to guide, assess, and interact with institutional and community leaders—CEOs and board members.
Examples of the kinds of experiences represented include:
- Former CEO of a state health and hospital association; editor-in-chief of professional journal, and serves as adjunct university faculty member; background in Accreditation, LCME.
- Internationally known, award-winning, deeply published speaker/consultant, and former university president who—together with boards and leadership—focuses on university leadership and social strategic forward motion and change.
- With strong post-doc credentials, has served on faculty of large state university system and now is high-level national consultant in industry who serves on national governmental advisory committee; understands politcal environment of large public entities.
- Former university dean and vice president with three decades of experience in leading institutions through accreditation processes; dynamic leader with depth both in clinical environment and higher education.
- Consultant specializing in organizational culture to boards and industry, and former graduate dean with accreditation preparation history; focus on multicultural leadership and evaluation.
- Internationally heralded scholar and award-winning author, association keynoter, and consultant to hundreds of universities and colleges, with state educational leadership and board roles and foundation work; focuses on inclusive scholarship, democracy and education, and institutional practices.